Martes, Mayo 17, 2011

In the Name of LOVE...

     My love for my teaching profession is the reason why I could still manage to laugh and smile even facing the tough and getting tougher training here at UP.
     Today, we tackled on the integration of ICT ( Information and Communication Technology ) in teaching science, though this is not new to me because I've been doing this in my class for quite some time,I have my computer,TV set,DVD player with CDs in science and a sound system, what I need is a projector so I can have a power point presentation on my lessons ( is there anyone that could donate/sponsor on this? Hmmm...let me  think, how about RAFI?...) but the introduction of ASSURE Model of Learning made me amazed! In my mind, "here comes another burden!" but only to realized after the discussion of Ma'am Alvie from UPOU that there's no difference in the lesson plan that we used to, ASSURE differs only in analizing the learners first before stating the objectives and so on until giving of evaluation.
      In the afternoon, what made me sighed and crossed my forehead was the introduction of Research by Ma'am Rhona, as I listened, my mind flew...far far away...could I make a research? How?.. Even making a sample topic or a title for a research it took me several minutes, how much more in making my own research following all those processes given? Well, let's see tomorrow what will happen as we continue with our discussion about research with Sir Dexter Ontoy and Dr. Panares of CNU ( Cebu Normal University ), our next discussants.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento